Monday, April 22, 2013

An Ode to Dance


  1. Oh Dance, How do I love thee let me count the ways 5, 6, 7, 8
    I love thee to the depth of the air that I breathe, your base notes consume my entire being and nothing else does it for me like you.

    As I move to the rhythm of life you are to me as milk is to weed as text is to a smart phone, I love thee like Dr. Seuss loved "Green Eggs and Ham" whether in a car or from afar, Fast or slow and everywhere I go, I Love You
    (Que Music) Beyonce's "End of Time" drops mic and exits stage right.

    (Re-enters stage left) Cymandes "Bra" (deep-house-baby-powder-on-the-floor sweaty club mix)
    I may never own a million but surely I've danced a trillion steps in the name of the Love of you, and I may never know who truly "Runs the World" but what "I Know For Sure" is what sets my soul free.
    Like true love, you ask for nothing and surely without you there would be no Skirts... 
    - Arlinda M. Certified Dance-a-holic
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment